Quintessential Shih Tzu
Holding Agreement and Contract Highlights
Full contract will be provided during time of sale
ALL HOLDING FEES NON REFUNDABLE. Under no circumstance will a holding fee be refunded. If a puppy passes or is deemed unfit for its new home, a puppy of same quality and equal price will be provided. In the event NO replacement puppies are available, at said time, holding fee will transfer to an upcoming litter. If Breeder can not replace puppy within 12 calendar months, then and ONLY then, will holding fee be refunded.
1. A licensed veterinarian must check this puppy within 72 hours from the time of pick up. A copy of the vet exam must be sent via US Postal Service to breeder within 2 weeks of receiving puppy or this contract is null and void. NO EXCEPTIONS! Please send registered mail or proof of mailing, for your own protection.
2. Breeder guarantees this puppy to be in good health at the time of pick up or delivery.
PLEASE NOTE: Leptospirosis Vaccine is FORBIDDEN and will void health agreement
3. Minor health issues (umbilical hernia, inguinal hernias or retained testicles) that can be cured by surgery are not covered by the Breeder.
4. Breeder does not guarantee against hypoglycemia or any other common health issues such as diarrhea, wormy stool, protozoal infection (coccidiosis and giardia), ear mites, external parasites, and stress due to shipping or new environment. These can be cured by medication.
5. All puppies are sold as pets only unless otherwise stated above. No guarantee will be given as to size, color, quality, or fertility.
6. Puppies are susceptible to pneumonia and other infections due to drafts, cold temperature, and stress from shipping, etc., and are vulnerable to viral infections including Parvo and Corona Virus. Any and all above mentioned minor and/or major health issues need to be examined by a licensed veterinarian if they occur, and the Veterinarian’s advice should be followed.
7. Breeder will not be responsible for accidents after buyer gains physical possession of dog/puppy, regardless of method of shipping and/or pick-up. All responsibilities of the puppy/dog are released at the time you pick up your puppy.
Replacement puppy will be made upon availability and for the same value of the puppy listed above ONLY if all requirements listed below are met. Under no circumstances are refunds made !
1. The dog/puppy is declared to be in a life threatening condition by a practicing licensed veterinarian within 72 hours of buyer obtaining physical possession of named dog/puppy and a written report by Veterinarian. is submitted to Breeder.
2. If the dog/puppy dies within 72 hours, you must have followed your veterinarians advice and have a necropsy performed (at buyers expense), by a State lab and provide Breeder a copy of the report.
3. Breeder is responsible for all congenital defects of puppies up to age of two (2) years hip dysplasia, deafness, demodectic mange, heart murmur, etc. Umbilical hernia’s, inguinal hernia’s or retained testicles are not covered. Breeder is not responsible for any health/conformation defects later than two (2) years of age, regardless whether buyer contacts seller. If a hereditary problem is found within the first 2 years, the buyer may return the dog/puppy at their expense for another dog/puppy of equal value from a different breeding pair.
4. If Puppy sold with FULL AKC to a Breeder for that purpose, and pup is proven NOT to have viable eggs or sperm to produce offspring, we will replace the breeder pup with a pup of same sex/price range/age/size from next available litter from different Dam and Sire if possible.. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL REFUNDS BE MADE. We will do our best to make things right for the breeder, since they have paid a premium for that puppy... If none will become available in 1 year, we will return the difference between what was paid for the breeder pup and what we would have charged for a pet of the same quality/size/color. We stand behind each and every one of our puppies, and wish to treat each buyer as we would like to be treated. This is the ONLY cash option that will be offered, and it is at Breeder's option ONLY...
5. NO other warranty is implied or promised.
6. The animal is to be returned to us if buyers are unable to keep the dog for the rest of it's life. We will re-home the dog for you. We never want our dogs to go to an animal shelter.
There is no oral representation or warranties not contained herein. This contract of sale contains the entire agreement between the two parties. All implied guarantees are hereby excluded. This contract is not valid if not signed by both the buyer and seller. Also the buyer must send a copy of the Vet exam, to seller, as stated in #1 above or this contract is null and void.